Card Sorting (Phase One)
The photos above are from the card sorting session we completed during class. My inspirations are listed on yellow post-its, interests in fuchsia, and questions in teal (although I didn't get too far into the questions.
Over the next few days, I thought about the card sorting as I was going about my daily activities and found myself super intrigued by the exercise. I thought about diving right back in, but I felt there were a lot of areas of interest that I missed. So I did it again (on my bedroom wall).
I still feel like I missed a lot of inspiration and areas of interest, including those that I listed in the first card sort (like the impact of podcasting on a community) I also did more than five questions (oops). I decided to pick the five questions from both sessions that intrigued me most.
The Final Five
- How does design cross cultural lines?
- What is the impact of constant audio input?
- How can podcasts build community?
- How does easy access to technology increase the stories of underrepresented populations?
- How has on-demand television impacted the types of content we consume and our consumption habits?
Bonus! I made another timelapse video, this time it's only a minute and a half and there's music at regular speed.